Subject: [Leica] Olympus RF
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 11:18:58 +0000 (GMT)

For me there will not be a substantial quality difference between this
Olympus and other P&S cameras held out in front of the face since the
resolution will be wasted in most light conditions. This is apart from high
equivalent iso settings, which I don't use much. I think my Canon G10 will
be as good. Better for me since it has a viewfinder.
The Panasonic G1 is much better. The EVF takes some getting used to but is
bigger and brighter and easier to manual focus with than any other camera in
its price range.
Frank