Subject: [Leica] FS: VERY nice IIIC & reload-able cassettes
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

Stuff I'm not using, and I need to pay for CS4. Jpegs of everything on
request.

IIIC - ser. # 428XXX, first year post war. As nearly mint as is possible.
$425
1/4" tripod; No pitting, like on my sharkskin version from a couple of years
later - built from old stock materials on-hand?

50/3.5 Elmar - ser # 640XXX, coated and scaled in feet; front cap. very
clean, no separation, no fungus. $175
Came with the IIIC above, possibly mated at original sale as production are
close.

Long snout case to fit IIIC, 1/4" tripod. virtually new, except for where
the jerk I bought it from tagged it with two pieces of masking tape. ye
gods. $50

Get the whole kit for $600

16 FILCA (LTM) reloadable cassettes, $10 apiece. If that seems high, send
'em back and I'll refund - each comes with a Leica aluminum canister, each
has the light-tight felt collar, and I've culled any that bind or stick.

7 IXMOO (M) reloadable casettes, $12 apiece, again, with original Leica
plastic canisters - these are very new and clean, late model, all have the
felt collars and the grey spools. Work perfectly.

4 IXMOOS - older, no canisters, but all perfectly functional with felt and
no sticking; $8 each

Also, and these are possibly collectables, 2 Accura IXMOO type cassettes,
new in the original boxes; never used. These puppies are SMOOTH. $18 each

And if you like Nikon, 3 cassettes, new, unused, and in the original boxes
but no canisters; $18 each - of the sort for drop-back Nikons. I know they
work in my F, so I presume they'd work in any of the S rangefinders.

email me offlist and be sure to leave 'LEICA' out of the subject line so I
can easily sort it from the list volume.