Subject: [Leica] IMG: Egg Eater
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:26:02 -0700

Tina offered:

PESO:

As I was collecting eggs this afternoon, my husband told me to back

carefully out of the henhouse without looking at the nest boxes by

the window.  (He probably knew I'd panic and run over him on the way

out!)  Then he got a rake and captured the black snake that has been

eating our eggs.  The snake had already gotten 3 as you can

see!!  Tommy took him/her way out in the pasture and let him/her go.

http://www.pbase.com/image/114007408
<http://www.pbase.com/image/114007408%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c> <<<<<<<

Hi Tina,

I've never been a fan of snakes or spiders, so a snake this size is a scary
critter. I know how tall Tom is so that is one very long snake! If I were
Tom I think I would've dispatched it quickly to snake heaven! Eggs and all!
Either that or dropped him a large container, drove him about 50 miles away
from the chicken coup and dumped it on the side of the highway. Then it
might take it sometime to slither back!  If ever. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Egg Eater)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Egg Eater)