Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:42:25 +0100

I bought a Panasonic to make sure I had a camera with me everywhere. I
could not get used to holding the thing in front of my face, and
camera shake. I gave it away.
The viewfinder is the key part of the usability of a camera for me.
It was OK on a tripod, but I prefer other cameras for that myself.
Frank