Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:07:42 -0400

The concept of quality pocketable photography is the concept of Leica.

A camera like this should be going over real big on the LUG. This should be
what we've been waiting for in plenty of our collective or individual mind
sets.
Me I cant see any reason why the sensor cant be twice the size; the size I'm
now using; in effect half frame; the size the Olympus Pen is famous for;
But beggars cant be choosers.
Lots can be done with the 4/3s format.
Perhaps with the aid of third party anti noise software a bit more; but none
the less.... Lots can be done.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1)