Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:44:12 +0100

Panasonic have had 4/3 bodies for a some years and were the
originators of the micro 4/3 mount, ie same sensor as 4/3 SLR but
smaller with no room for mirror box. They have 2 micro 4/3 cameras,
one straight camera, which I quite like, and another with HD video
capability which is newly out. This new little Olympus is their first
micro 4/3, I hope it means they will update the firmware of all their
lenses to allow autofocus on this format, so far not many have been
updated.
Frank