Subject: [Leica] No R-10
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 16:21:50 -0400

 Stefan Daniel: " there will be no R10 from Leica, but there will be a good
solution that allows us to use our R-lenses on a digital body."

To me this connotes the Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro Digital camera made for the
Nikon Mount.
Leica could have encouraged Fujifilm or any number of other camera companies
to come out with an R mount version of one of their bodies. With a better
connection that what you get with adaptors on a nikon canon... More things
working.  Or they'd not bother mentioning it. That's my guess. I bet I'm
right.

Fujifilm needs to change their name.
I doubt they'd change it to FujiSandisk.

Maybe Fujipixel

FujiCapture

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] No R-10)