Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG in Berlin - viewed with other eyes
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:49:33 +0200

Hallo Lluis,

so sorry to take so long in answering, I'm still catching up on the work
that piled up over the weekend.

Yes, Berlin was wonderful (as it always is), unfortunately, the weather
was not all that good, rather cool and grey and some rain at times.

I'll be posting some more stuff from the trip in the next couple of
days. Some of the flea market where I picked up a very nice black
Yashica FX-D
with a couple of lenses and a case (the Soligor 35-200 Zoom is actually
not bad at all) all for 35 euros, some of the new Hauptbahnhof and some
from our boat trip around the city and the trip back home.

Best from Hannover
Douglas