Subject: [Leica] JUNE 6th 42 YEARS AGO!
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 02:31:48 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

Impressive history, sometimes the words will be so many help to give
more strongrer the images, and on this case is to be related.

I remember too the 6 Day War for quite different reasons, I was on my
military service and the chiehs explained us the war as a great war.
The days later they was very excited doing continuous exercises with
tanks and everything, the war was like a play for children for them.

We was only students on military service during the summer holydays, a
system of the past.

Thanks for sharing these memmories

Cheers
Lluis

El 08/06/2009, a las 1:47, Ted Grant escribi?: