Subject: [Leica] Card Readers as Ted spoke of in a recent note
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 18:20:33 -0400

When I got my 8 gig cards they didn't really work with my card readers I
ended up feeling like an amateur with my cameras plugged into my laptop
hoping my batteries would hold out for a few months there a while back.
Then I got smarter and got better card readers.

For my SDHC 8 gig card I use a Digital concepts blue made in China SD MMC
reader writer which a smiling person at B&H told me I should use and sure
nuf it worked.
Its no doubt "off topic" as Geof or "Hoppy" does not use it.
For my Sandisk extreme III 8 gig card I have a Sandisk imagemate CF reader
which seems to work so far

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Card Readers as Ted spoke of in a recent note)