Subject: [Leica] Card Readers as Ted spoke of in a recent note
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 17:27:12 -0400

I've been using a Lexar card reader for the past 4-5 years to download
photos. But it is awful slow. I assume that perhaps as Ted mentioned, it's
time to invest in a new card reader? Does anyone know much about these
little gadgets? Ted, you mentioned you picked up a fast Hama. Any idea what
the model is!
Obviously the files are getting larger with the larger sensors in cameras.
Have the card readers kept up?

Thanks for comments.

Scott

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Card Readers as Ted spoke of in a recent note)