Subject: [Leica] OT: Darkroom & Nostalgia
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 22:54:43 +0200

the scratching of the pens on , what do you call it , calc? , and using
the razor blade, the best tool of the engineer they said then...
No art, just shapes, sketches, china ink, rulers, and standing for hours
in front of a design, thinking, measuring, assessing, going out for a
smoke, or not.

But I preferred lab work, and dancing in the dark

Amiti?s
Philippe