Subject: [Leica] Salgado now great image/camera ?
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:47:27 -0700

Hi Dr. Click! That instinct is a bit of a "gift" that can be
developed. What you need to be is a 1/8th-second prophet. If you just
see the moment and press the shutter, most often it is too late. If
you anticipate the moment, that 1/8th second is just enough time to
go "Click" as it actually happens. A few times, I have been prophetic
even as much as a quarter second!
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Salgado now great image/camera ?)