Subject: [Leica] Salgado now great image/camera ?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:15:26 +0200

Ted Grant wrote:

>Trust me, I have 5 different copies of HCB books and nearly everyone has
>the same photographs.
>I've always referred to him with affection and admiration as "The Worlds
>Greatest Snap Shooter!"  But technique??? :-) Actually who cares! :-)
>

>Dr. ted

I do trust you mon Ami Ted.
And I do concur on the approach.
Yet, the guy had talented folks downstream to catch up with his
'carelessness'.
and I will never cease to admire his tireur(s) who deserve so much more
than usually admitted.

You need both to get a masterpice, I think.

Amiti?s Ted mon ami from over the pond :-)
Philippe

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: Salgado NOW HCB ?)