Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Robin Hood's Bay
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 06:40:25 -0400

I agree. I didn't take nearly as many photos as I wanted to. Not
knowing the British holiday schedule, I inadvertently booked us for 2
days in the middle of the week during a week long school break
holiday. The town felt very "tourist trap"  and was packed with
people. I was very disappointed. I know lots of people on the LUG make
great use of that type of situation, but I don't have that talent. I
have some more that I will post, but I haven't started working on them
yet.

As far as the second picture, I'm unfamiliar with the erosion plan,
etc. I just liked the texture of the light on the brick and the lines.
Nothing disrespectful intended as I'm totally unfamiliar with the
area. I just wanted a quiet place to celebrate my daughter's birthday,
whom I hadn't seen in 10 months. Didn't quite work out that way.

We stayed at Raven Rouse, in the best 2 rooms (with the fantastic
views of the bay.)

Sue