Subject: [Leica] M8 Sharpening filter use - was: full sized samples
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 08:07:52 +0200

Same here. I find that the images from my M8 are sufficiently sharp
(as sharp or sharper than I got from Canon and Olympus AFTER applying
USM). So no sharpening is needed. Saves one step in the workflow, and
avoids the inheret sharpening artefacts. There is no free lunch.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu