Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 21: England's Green and Pleasant Land
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 10:31:17 -0500

Nathan,

I find it hard to pick a favorite from your photos, but I enjoyed taking
your walk with you. Looks like beautiful country to explore, with a lot of
history.

I hope that your recovery is coming along well, so that your outings will be
more pleasant for you.  Just take care and mind the doctor's limitations.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA