Subject: [Leica] OT: D3x vs. 'Blad CFV 16MP full sized samples
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 01:35:24 -0400

I mainly agree with you Doug and take most of it back but they do have high
end point and shoots for people who love that stuff to put in the glove
compartment of their Jeep or Hummer or Jag. The Contax T2 with film and
really some of the Leicas. Lots of them in the 90's for 35mm film.

The D-LUX 4 or 3 or 2's s such a classy camera and does have a slightly
bigger sensor than most of them. Wider.

Mark William Rabiner

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool)
That's amore
(When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
You're in love
When you walk down in a dream but you know you're not
Dreaming signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli)
That's amore, (amore)
That's amore

> From: Doug Herr <wildlightphoto at earthlink.net>
> Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 19:56:34 -0400 (EDT)
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: D3x vs. 'Blad CFV 16MP full sized samples
>
> Mark Rabiner

>But in hindsight always a nice thing it may have been smarter
> to try this
>naked sensor thing out on one of Panasonic Leicas first. And see
> what hell
>all breaks loose in practice amongst the consumers.

Wrong market.