Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Aristocats", Berlioz, and La Traviata (slideshow)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 23:55:17 +0200

Hi Philippe,

A great name, a real cinema connaisseur, he has influenced many
generations, me, myself when I was starting doing amateur films, a
great tribute for him, one of the fathers of "La Nouvelle Vague", Les
400 coups, Jules et Jim.....unforgetable!

Thanks for remembering

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 30/05/2009, a las 0:11, Steve Barbour escribi?: