Subject: [Leica] OT: D3x vs 'Blad CFV 16MP full sized samples
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 13:00:31 -0500

Here's an interesting and relatively current piece
for those still interested in this thread

the search
for acuity and solidity
in photographic images

<http://www.josephholmes.com/news-sharpmediumformat.html>

also some aesthetically  fine photography

<http://www.josephholmes.com/gallery01.html>

The matters under discussion here
have both technical and aesthetic implications

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com