Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Aristocats", Berlioz, and La Traviata (slideshow)
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 11:27:33 -0500

Fascinating in so many different ways Philippe
Not too often to LUG image posts cause me to google and seek more
information
Yours sure did.

Your focus on the cats leant a very lyrical quality to the pdf
they seem to dance about this cultural heritage

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com