Subject: [Leica] OT: Mark's dream camera!!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 03:00:03 -0400

We measure film in units of 80 square inches normally at least here in the
USA.

I'm very high on shooting digital and printing inkjet prints from them my
work has never been better but my film days will never be over.
The reason.
My Rolleiflex.
It needs to be used. I'm never going to sell it. It makes great images.
Same with some other really nice cameras I have. Leicas.
Olympus pen F, Rollei 35. Maybe a few more.
I try to be results orientated but I do love cameras.
And they love me.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] OT: Mark's dream camera!!!)