Subject: [Leica] A nice old modern restaurant
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Ming Thein)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 05:54:01 +0800

Ah, it's near the British museum. Worth a visit because they have a
cabinet full of second hand leicas for sale... :)

Been to Barcelona twice and really enjoyed both trips - though I do
remember getting stuck on top of a hill the second time because of a
freak blizzard - in march!

Thein Onn Ming
Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2009, at 5:41, Lluis Ripoll <luisripoll at telefonica.net>
wrote:

> Thank you Ming, I don't know the Restaurant you mention. In
> Barcelona is a big diversity with modern and nice designs,
>
> Cheers
> LLuis
>
> El 28/05/2009, a las 3:37, Thein Onn Ming escribi?:
>
>> Looks nice, Lluis. For some odd reason reminds me of the Aperture
>> cafe in London.
>>
>> On May 28, 2009, at 5:39 AM, Lluis Ripoll wrote:
>>
>>> This is a small and nice restaurant for every day lunch, with an
>>> excellent and non expensive differet menu, they have a fast menu
>>> for 6.50? including a small salade, a dish and a  drink, and oth
>>> ers, I go frequently, I've shot these pictures with the M8, Tri-
>>> Elmar, Summilux 35 (pre ASPH), Summicron (11819), and Elmarit 24
>>> /2.8 ASPH. This time in color, there are some things where the c
>>> olors describes the character, this was a very ancient place, ve
>>> ry well decorated. It is on the Pla?a dels Angels, close the Mus
>>> eum MACBA, Philippe will remember the place.
>>>
>>> http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=913832
>>> or