Subject: [Leica] Gene's dilemma Now in Canada at Niagara Falls...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 00:19:14 -0400

I got my D200 in Laterelle falls in Oregon June 2006 driving out.
I was redoing this Hasselblad picture I'd done in the 80s this time digital
and hand held.
http://rabinergroup.com/ImagePages/Laterellefallspage.html
And not square format.

The water volume was way higher so I got drenched. It was like I was
shooting the waterfall from inside the waterfall this time.
Water running down my camera and lens. Drenched my glasses.
The camera was fine next day but the lens the Nikon 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G AF-S
Zoom got some stuff in it it not being as well sealed as some of the more
pro ones.
Arf!
Needs cleaned!

I did change lenses at one point during that shoot;
And did change cards.
All with full water effects everywhere and down through my underwear.

Normally I'm not so hard on my gear.
But I feel either your stuff is going to work or its not.
And if its not your using the wrong stuff get something different you can
use.

Mark William Rabiner

> From: <grduprey at mchsi.com>
> Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 02:04:56 +0000
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Gene's dilemma Now in Canada at Niagra Falls...

Rob & Sonny,

Thanks for the info. ?Yes, we plan on taking the Maid of the

Replies: Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] Gene's dilemma Now in Canada at Niagara Falls...)