Subject: [Leica] PESO - Bluebell wood
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 15:48:57 +0100

Hi Lluis,

thanks for looking and commenting.  When I processed this shot, I did
alter the curve slightly and up the saturation and clarity a touch, but
not excessively so (I hope) - perhaps emulating how the scene would look
using a film like Velvia.  The print doesn't seem too contrasty to my eyes.

This is also using the Leica M8 camera profile in LR2, which does make
things 'pop' a touch more than the standard profile.  Personally, I like
this.

I guess it's down to personal taste.  I will have another look at the
shot later on.

Thanks again for your feedback.

All the best,

Mark