Subject: [Leica] The many temptations of a chef
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 11:51:14 -0700

Ming:  This is a matter of taste, I think.  I really like the picture as
is, perhaps because of its busyness--it shows the chaos of urban
life.  It's quite possible that burning in the chef a bit might clarify
things a bit more, but I'd look at the two versions side by side to make a
final decision.

And belatedly, welcome to the LUG!   Your photos are great, and it's
wonderful to see the images of a working photographer in yet another part
of the world.  We are a far-flung bunch, brought together by our common
interests and the miracle of the Internet.  Sometimes we get a little
testy, but that's just family arguments at a very large dinner table.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] The many temptations of a chef)
Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] The many temptations of a chef)