Subject: [Leica] Equal to an M8
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:02:21 -0400

Being graced by the presence in your home of a German Shepard is a great
thing. I also am a German Shepard owner, former. Many LUG people knew Elmo
the Magnificent who just died a few years ago at the age of 13. Around the
same age as Prince (also spelt Prints) lived before him. A white German
Shepard. But not a Frigidaire special.
They have affected my life in a big way.

Shepard's act bossy but they're totally into being dominated by a Calico.

Mark William Rabiner