Subject: [Leica] R lenses on G1 and M8
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 21:21:09 -0400

Hey, great!  Thanks.  I agree with Jim.  Even in this small image, the
M8 looks noticeably sharper and the G1 has the coarser color
rendition.  The corners look pretty sharp on the G1, though, but that
would be expected at f8.0 and with the subject a good distance from
the camera even with an M-lens.

That lens really overwhelms the G1.  The D700 does seem a better
companion for it.

Regards,

Dick
r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net