Subject: [Leica] a quick hello
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 16:28:41 -0500

Mark - acreage is a wonderful thing.
We'd all love to see maximum acreage in our preferred form factors.

But acreage is not the end of the image file story.
You owe it to yourself to get your hands on an M8
and shoot with it right along side your Nikon(s).

Then actually compare the files
of the same subjects
under the same conditions
on screen and in enlarged prints.

Until then you're just speculating and chanting FF FF FF FF

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com