Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Flower
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:05:28 -0500

Thanks.   A rare occasion when I was glad to NOT be shooting film.  I
got lucky with some high solid cloud coming along at just the right
moment to knock all the highlights down into the RAW for me.  About
thirty seconds later the shot was gone and it was all kinds of
blowout, but I was just in the right place and time with the camera.

Didn't even have to tweak significantly.

Quoth the Jim Nichols :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Wednesday Flower)