Subject: [Leica] FS: BOOK -- REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOOT B&w... some times colour!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 17:18:11 -0700

REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOOT B&W some times colour.  By Dr. Ted Grant

Preview the first 15 pages here. Trust me the best is yet to be seen from
page 16 to the end! :-)

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/659483

It seems books are moving generally with positive comments.

If you are a photo book collector as me, you'll want this one in your
collection.

It's interesting just from the range of subjects and locations covered.

Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised at how so many different subjects
can be shot around

the world by one photographer. After 60 years almost anything is possible.

And for no other reason you can e-talk with the photographer with questions
about subjects, technique, equipment and how it was shot.

How many books can you do that with?    Like WHO - WHY - WHEN -HOW  ??? With
the real person who did it?

That in itself is a bonus for purchasing this book! When your questions can
be answered a click away.

Thanks in advance for your purchase.

For those interested in purchasing directly from our office, PayPal is
available. And if you'd like a signed copy they will be available shortly,
as we have a shipment arriving soon.

Cheers,

Dr. ted  :-)