Subject: [Leica] Putting in a good word...
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 21:47:09 -0400

...for David Scollard and Steve Barbour.

I met up with David Scollard for dinner in Windsor last week (he was
on a transcontinental road trip), and I have to say that he is
pleasant and witty.  And his publishing house, Frontenac House, puts
out some really nice material.  I think independent publishing
operations are a good thing.

And I do have to compliment Steve Barbour on his photographic work - I
saw it as the cover art on one of Frontenac House's books, "Things
that matter now."  Solid!

Cheers
Dante

Dante Stella