Subject: [Leica] OT cost of gas in Canada
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:00:08 -0700

So, in the middle of June, we are planning a trip to Lake Louise and Jasper
areas.  What is the price of regular gas and diesel doing in this fair part
of the world?  Was pretty low (relatively speaking) down here until last
week or so when it has shot up about 20 cents/gal.

Also, how's the weather been?  Kind of a cold spring in Eastern Washington.
Making the trip with relatives from Southern California and I have been
telling them it will be cold up there the last half of June.

Aram

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] OT cost of gas in Canada)