Subject: [Leica] Bending the rules
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:53:58 -0700

My fondest memory of Hong Kong was swimming (well, for me, wading) in the
Mui Wo water, the "Silvermine Beach" where the sand was sparkling white...

I certainly hope people still swim there :-) The water wasn't and probably
isn't so polluted so far from Victoria Bay. There's a lot of Pearl River /
Ocean water in between.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com