Subject: [Leica] OSX on a tiny laptop
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 18:28:20 -0400

Although my Domke 803 would hold 8x10's it dos not hold 8.5x11's
Hence the 804
And hence my 5x7 portfolio which is always in there.
In a Moab 5x7 box.
Which says Entrada Rag Natural 190 gsm (Matte, 2-sided) on it
Which coincidently is what the prints in it are printed on.
They're real happy in there.
Normally right up against my paperback book;
Which is normally just a little bit bigger than the box.

And is also made of paper.
Pulp fiction
not 100% rag fiction.

Mark William Rabiner