Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 14:29:28 -0400

Mark Rabiner wrote:

Doug what is this  you are saying RA-4 which is a chemical process but you
are saying digital prints?
I know they make Eudora for both digital and chemical darkroom.
But its two different papers. The RA-4 would be the darkroom version.

Unless you've got some "laser" beam thing going on.
<<<

Yup it's laser beam thing.  Not sitting on my desk or anywhere in my house.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] FS: Fine prints)