Subject: [Leica] On Topic sort of nearly partly
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 02:46:46 -0400

Me I think Audrey Tautou rules as does apparently also Carl Lagerfeld who
picked her as the new Chanel #5 gal. I just saw the thing with her and the
camera on the train and the boat a few hours ago on Hulu as I don't have a
TV I watched House.
Audrey Tautou was Am?lie in case she rings a bell.
But has done a ton of other films and I've seen them all several times and
own a bunch.
Her object of her obsession in this Chanel add they have on Hulu appears as
she is Chimping her M8 but I think the idea is he got in there without her
taking pictures of him. She liked him so much.  He kind of came in the
SanDisk card. But don't get me wrong done very well.

All he did is catch a whiff of her in the hallway on the train.
Which looked like the orient express.
My favorite movie.

Mark William Rabiner