Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL Chrome 0,85x with MP viewfinder
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 23:23:49 +0200

I'm offering my M6 TTL Chrome 0,85x. The viewfinder is upgraded at the
MP, this was do in Solms and I've paid 400 Euros.

I have so many stuff of M's, this one was used only for my familly
photos, it is really MINT or as New.

Considering the actual market I've reduced my offer from 1.680? to
1.549? + Shipping, or have the possibility to trade for a Elmarit
24/2.8 ASPH in similar conditions.

Paypal is fine for me.

If someone is interested, please contact me off-list, I have posted
some pictures on my announce on the RFF

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=15752

Thank you

Saludos cordiales