Subject: [Leica] Photo: One More Tiger
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 16:59:41 -0400

The black and white is great but so is the 4x5 and square ratios which
compliments it making it look like 3000 usd on the gallery wall Selenium
toned for permanence and to get the green out out out.
The fuzzy Blad border thing I think too much by half. Twice.
And starts getting you thinking of the black and white as just another
"effect".  The clusters of noble animals kind of looks like wedding pictures
for animals. The mother of the bride is a leopard. The Groom is an elephant.

I would think you'd click the shutter of the Pentax 6x7 and create a
stampede of antelope. I'm sure he had one of the last ones where you could
lock up the mirror which would SLAP like a sound effect right out of the 3
Stooges. Looks like Tripod work to me.
Give me a HASSELBLAD 500mm Tele Apotessar f/8.0 T* CF $3799.95 at Cambridge
anyday with an elegant Swedish cube camera which you can get for a couple of
hundred bucks; by far the best deal in photography today or any day;
And I'll line up those antelope smiling.
They won't run away.

Real Zeiss Glass.
Used.
For a song.