Subject: [Leica] OT sort of : Epson R-D1 users and Lightroom question
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 12:41:37 -0500

I've noticed this since I first got the Epson R-D1, when I import the images
into LR, they tend to go about 2 stops darker than what it was shot at. I
always import with the images "zeroed" out so it's basic RAW, always do this
with my D3 images and I don't have a exposure problem with the NEF files.

It's not a huge problem since I use Custom Presets in LR anyway, just
curious about it since I can't seem to locate a good answer to it. Maybe it
the Epson RAW file itself?

I do not see this with other RAW camera files as well like Canon or Leica,
just the Epson.

Thanks in advance,

Chris
NOLA