Subject: [Leica] IMG: Strawberry Fields
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 20:29:21 -0700 (PDT)

Just got back from a weekend visiting my daughters; one in Santa Monica, one
in Claremont, CA.
The one in Santa Monica is looking for wedding venues. She works for the
City organizing their renowned Farmer's Markets that feature local farmers
practicing organic and sustainable farming. Harry's Berries is owned by Rick
and Molly Gean and they offered Darra and Matt their farm for the wedding,
so we went out to take a look and eat strawberries. This is one of their
strawberry fields:

http://raflexions.com/SantaMonica/content/L1000934_large.html

Just a snap. Didn't bring the tripod and just walked around with the 21 hand
held. Best berries I've ever had...
Thanks for looking,
Bob
 Bob Adler