Subject: [Leica] M8 modded Nokton 1.2
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 23:05:13 -0400

I thought the mod was to have some rear shield become smaller, so that
it could mount on the M8.  This means it would surely mount onto any
other M.

I thought that without the mod, it could always work on "any M except
the M8".

I will be curious to see the answers.

Sounds like you've got a faulty lens.

Vick