Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Trio
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 21:39:21 -0400

Oh My  God, he's done it again! Taken a picture with actual living
human beings in it! Someone send him back to the garden before he
does it again! :-) To compound my sins I used an actual Leica. Put on
my 28mm Elmarit ASPH, zone focused at f5.6, put the ASA at 1,250 and
shot away, just like we did in the days before auto everything. Kinda
nice using an eight thousand dollar box camera!

My Cello teacher, Matt Tifford, and two friends, Sonya Haynes,
Violinist, and Ginny Lum, Pianist, have teamed up to form a trio.
They gave a performance of Beethoven's Trio Op 1, No. 3 along with
the Mendelsohn D-Minor Trio this afternoon. It was a great concert,
and it was a perfect afternoon for indoor Chamber music - grey, cool,
and rainy.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Trio.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms welcome.

Thanks!