Subject: [Leica] 8 or 8.2
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 17:16:01 -0400

We hear about the guy who has 60 cameras now but we don't here about the guy
who has 60 prints.
If someone in town here said to me they had 60 prints I'd say to them;
Edit them down to 25 and we'll meet and have coffee I'll bring as many
myself!! We'll pour SWEET AND LOW on them make the crunchy!
Brown tone a few with residual coffee grinds.

60 prints, in this case one print per camera, would be too much to drag
around from Starbucks to Starbucks;
You'd need a portfolio with wheels
And lots of wallpaper paste.
And a squeegee.