Subject: [Leica] IMG: women in red
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 17:02:18 +0200

Caught you Red handed now Geoff  :-)

Nice thematic selection and individual treatment.
My favorite now is SF 72 - maybe it could still get even better were the
upper right corner (flowers and picture)  a little less luminous as they
slightly distract from her smile - just dimming the highlights would do
I think..

Keep shooting, sharing and making your friends happy Geoff; I love them.

Amiti?s
Philippe