Subject: [Leica] glass photos
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 02:01:31 -0700

You are learning from a master there! They are certainly very nice start. If
you don't mind my being critical, for documentary style, I want to feel
engaged. There is too much of a sense of distant observation. For example,
-8 could be a good one. I feel the middle figure draws me into the action.
Unfortunately, in that particular piece, the back figure distracts.

Looking good.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com