Subject: [Leica] IMG: More April Nawlins Wedding and Portraits
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 17:01:55 -0500

Recent wedding and portrait session in New Orleans. The bride's mother and
one of the bridesmaids were from Ireland which was cool to talk about since
we'll be there in July. Always asking for travel tips! Small wedding with
people from all over so lots of fun. The weather was a bit windy for the
outside shots so may be some wind blown hair in there, you never know with
NOLA weather what it's going to do. That jazz band they had were amazing.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Katie&Dan

Portrait session in the French Quarter for a June wedding, great couple to
work with. Always easier to get to know the couple before you just walk into
the wedding day and shoot away. Most are more relaxed since you've already
photographed them at least once before, I think it helps more on the groom's
side as well. How many guys want to pose for photos all the time? Not too
many that I know of!

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Stacy&Jake

Have a great weekend everyone, this month is already crazy down here!

Chris
NOLA