Subject: [Leica] G10
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:36:07 -0400

I'll bet sports photographers, NONE of them use D3x's but use D3s.
It would be dumb to use D3x's assuming they 'D have the money which they
wouldn't as they much slower than the D3's and there's not a reason in the
world they'd need that kind of resolution.
And half of them use D700's.
The ones using Nikons.

The conspicuous camera consumption thing is an internet geek thing not a
real photographer thing.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from nod at bouncing.org (Philip Clarke) ([Leica] G10)