Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL .85x Chrome - Upgraded VF to MP, MINT***
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 02:08:30 +0200

Hi all,

I'm offering my M6 TTL Chrome 0,85x. The viewfinder is upgraded at the
MP, this was do in Solms and I've paid 400 Euros.

I have so many stuff of M's, this one was used only for my familly
photos, it is really MINT or as New.

I honestly consider that the right price for this camera would be 1800
Euro. I think I can accept a reasonnable price of 1.680 Euros +
Shipping, or have the possibility to discuss an offer for a Elmarit
24/2.8 ASPH in similar conditions, to trade.

Paypal is fine for me.

If someone is interested, please contact me off-list,

Thank you

Saludos cordiales
Lluis