Subject: [Leica] OT: Forget $6K for an M8, capture stills with a $100K Red Camera
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:28:16 -0500

The Red Camera was used for still images in the next Esquire issue. I
understand the commercial value of this with magazine/ad work, though with
current magazines dropping like flies I don't see how they can fit these
costs in the budgets.

http://www.pdnpulse.com/2009/04/megan-fox-gets-the-red-one-treatment-for-esquire-cover.html

Megan is in New Orleans shooting a movie right now, I've yet to see her but
the street scenes are pretty cool with 1930's automobiles.

Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] OT: Forget $6K for an M8, capture stills with a $100K Red Camera)